My little droplet of wasted space in the big sea that is the Internet.

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm sailing away...

It's days like these I wish I was rich. I wish I had a big, big boat or a private jet and I could just hop on in and fly or sail to the other side of the world. Go visit Australia or something, just get out of here.

I am just so sick of certain people who feel the need to make themselves feel all high and mighty by putting me down and taking out all their regrets and angers on me. Sorry, that's not why I'm here. I am not a human piƱata.

I am so sick of being yelled at, of being blamed for absolutely everything. And I am so sick of you.

It is not my fault that you are unhappy with your life, and you have no right to bring me down with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Justine! I feel so bad! I wish your time at home weren't bad! I know how nice it is to get away and how nice it can be to be back and it really sucks when it's not how you want it to be. I hope things get better!!!