My little droplet of wasted space in the big sea that is the Internet.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Haircut?

I've decided I want to chop my hair short again. Here are some haircuts I am considering (Nina says they are all the same, I don't think they are):



I am leaning most I think toward the first one, but maybe a little longer so that I can wear it somewhat messy like the second one. I just like that you can see the layers in the third one.

I am scared that I don't have the face for it though. I mean, I know my hair has been short before, but never this short. Also, I think my face is kind of boyish already so I don't want to look like a little boy, you know? I don't know. We will see. I haven't completely decided yet.

My mother loves long hair. I don't know why. Anyway, she told me today: Why do you want to cut off your hair? Your hair looks so nice long. You're going to look a boy. You're going to look like you're twelve years old. If you get it cut, do it when you go back to Winnipeg cause I don't want to look at it!

Ugh.

Not that big a deal, Mom. It will grow back.

But I'm excited. I like having long hair cause I feel I can do more with it, but I'm too lazy to ever spend the time. Yes, if I cut my hair short, I will have to style it every day, but it won't take as long. And I can wear cute little barettes and stuff, hehehe.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Let me know yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Anna!!!


...also, whichever hair cut you choose it will eventually grow back if you dont like it. Though I don't think you need to worry about it cause I think you can pull off the short look nicely.


Oh and you most certainly do not and will not look like a boy.

Anonymous said...

I think the first one (Mandy) would be the best. :) I agree with the other anonymous, I think you'll do short nicely, and you defintely do not, and will not look like a boy. (your mom amuses me sometimes)