My little droplet of wasted space in the big sea that is the Internet.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Number two

Exam number two went much better than exam number one. Phew.

Lots and lots of writing though! The exam was 15 pages (two full pages were lines and I think like three half pages were lines as well) and boy, does my wrist hurt from writing. The bright side: I had something to write.

Another bright side: school is officially over. "Hoo-rayy!" says Sharon Osbourne.

However, that means I must leave Winnipeg. I must go home, which I am excited about. Yes, yes. But, I am also sad to be leaving. I had a great first year here. I will miss the independence. And Zan lives here. So I am sad to leave him as well. I will miss him.

But, I will be back. Have no fear! And I am very excited to have my very own room next year, even if it does have a small window and (apparently) isn't that nice a building.

I am not, however, excited to be taking stats again. *Sigh*

No comments: